Riffe EURO Series Speargun - 90 - Laminated Teak
Riffe EURO Series spearguns are designed for all level of divers.
Featuring the Mag-Track (patent pending). The Mag-Track offers a faster shaft engagement and used for free shafting. RIFFE’s new low-profile designs are made with 5 vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
The Euro Series gun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
- Low-Profile Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded Safety
- Glass filled Nylon with over molded Soft Grip Handle
- Rear Loading Pad - giving you full vision for aiming down spearshaft
- Automatic side mounted Line Release
- RIFFE Gorilla Rubber Power Bands with Dyneema wishbone line
- RIFFE Euroshafts 6.5mm, 6.75mm or 7.1mm.
- 6.5mm & 6.75mm shafts come standard with Mini-Sharkfin Tabs
- 7.1mm Euroshaft come standard with Large shark-fin tabs to accept (3) 916" bands)
- Accepts (2) 5/8" (16mm), (2) 3/4" (19mm) or (3) 9/16" (14mm) looped power bands
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel