Riffe EURO Traveller Series Spearguns - Laminated Teak
Riffe EURO Series spearguns are designed for all level of divers.
Featuring the Mag-Track (patent pending). The Mag-Track offers a faster shaft engagement and used for free shafting. RIFFE’s new low-profile designs are made with 5 vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
Our new uniquely designed Euro Traveler speargun and spearshaft breaks down for travel in mind. Each section of the speargun has a matching rod and sleeve assembly which inserted using Epoxy and machined with a close tolerance fit to eliminate any unwanted movement. The support plate and stainless steel threaded inserts (10-24 SS Screws) holds the sections together to ensure a close fit. The 7.5mm spearshaft has been threaded and taped so that both ends make up the spearshaft length needed to fit each model.
- Low-Profile Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded Safety
- Glass filled Nylon with over molded Soft Grip Handle
- Rear Loading Pad - giving you full vision for aiming down spearshaft
- Automatic side mounted Line Release
- RIFFE Gorilla Rubber Power Bands with Dyneema wishbone line
- RIFFE Euroshafts 7.5mm.
- 7.5mm Euroshaft come standard with Large shark-fin tabs to accept (3) 916" bands)
- Accepts (2) 5/8" (16mm), (2) 3/4" (19mm) or (3) 9/16" (14mm) looped power bands
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel
When broken down, the maximum packing lengths (approximately half the length of the spear) for each of the gun sizes are: