White Water Pro Changing Robe - Soft Shell - Cobalt Blue/Panels/Grey Lining
White Water Changing Robe - Long Sleeves
Adults Soft-Shell Robe
The White Water Soft-Shell robe is lightweight and highly compactable, making it perfect for taking away with you whilst travelling or going on adventures. White Water Robes is where style, function, and sustainability meet to create the ultimate changing robes for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The White Water Soft-Shell Robe is an everyday piece of clothing, which is fully waterproof, windproof, and breathable, making it ideal for all outdoor activities, whether this is sea swimming, going for a walk, or even heading out for coffee with friends. This robe is built with style in mind, making you feel comfortable and look good, whether you are in the wilderness, or even walking down the high street.
● Waterproof, windproof, and breathable 3-layer fabric, consisting of SWB-TECH woven 95% recycled polyester/ 5% elastane
● Soft 100% recycled microfleece lining, keeping you warm, dry and wicking moisture and sweat away from your body
● Ecological Fluorine Free Water Repellent Finish, which helps prevent water sitting on the outer shell and water droplets will easily shake off
● YKK two-way main front zip, with reversible slider, and rubber zip puller, allowing easy access in and out of your robe, especially when your hands are wet and cold
● Waterproof fleece-lined chest pocket with a waterproof zipper, and a parachute puller, perfect for storing your phone
● Tailored adjustable cuffs with hook and loop fasteners
● Volume hood adjuster with hook and loop fastener, for a tailored fit
● Two fleece-lined hand pockets, with parachute pullers
● External rear hanging loop for easy storage
● Heat transfer reflective chest logo
● Discrete heat transfer reflective back logo
● Raglan sleeves allow you to pull your arms into the robe to get changed freely underneath. Also, to prevent the bottom of the robe coming up when you raise your arms whilst getting changed.
Raised zip position for improved practicality, and to prevent you from having to crouch down so low to do it up.
Manufacturer of changing robes